TCI Plus Consultancy GmbH
Phone: +49 40 55440223-0
Fax: +49 40 55440223-9
We get your shipment to its destination efficiently.
And your business, too.
Professional advice and optimisation of logistical processes.
Benefit from the extensive know-how and the long-term industry experience of our consulter department. We analyse your current logistical and supply chain strategies, we identify weak points as well as potentials for improvement. On this basis we can develop measures of optimisation with pinpoint accuracy. From the digitization of single process steps to individual IT concepts and the reduction of transport costs. We adjust our counselling to your practical needs. Thus we get to solutions that make a real difference.
• Aviation security in accordance with the LBA (German Federal Aviation Office)
• Project planning of supply chains
• Packaging optimisation for air and sea freights
• Individual transport solutions for express services in combination with different types of transport
• Consultation for the import to China: What should be considered when dealing with CC certificates in connection with CIQ (China Inspection and Quarantine)? Which alternative modes of transport can be taken into consideration, for example rail to and from China? How can you optimise intercontinental three-way deals?
• Developing optimised warehouse and distribution logistics – for example for e-commerce
• Optimisation of international goods flows in international freight traffic and factory traffic
• Optimisation of freight costs
Support for the acquisiton of the AEO status.
More and more companies already presume the AEO status of their business partners. Because it is seen as a confirmation of trustworthiness in global supply chains and has become established as a customs seal of approval within the economy. You can apply three different types of AEO status, according to your needs and requirements:
• AEO C “customs simplification”: It allows a faster and easier application of customs simplifications.
• AEO S “security”: On the basis of a more favourable risk assessment the holders of this certificate more seldom will undergo control of goods or company audits. However, if controls of goods are necessary, they will be executed as a matter of priority and, upon application, also at a desired location. Thus it is possible to handle cross-border goods traffic more efficiently.
• AEO F “customs simplification/security”: It combines the advantages of the certificates AEO C and AEO S.